We are dedicated to making you the best wine at the lowest possible price. We love our wine and we want you to love it too! Our knowledgeable and friendly winexperts are here to give you an enjoyable winemaking experience as well as match you with your perfect wine. We listen to you! You are your own winexpert.... You know what you like and we respect that!
We have Gift Certificates available in any denomination for the wine lover in your life.
Feel free to contact us or drop by for a tour anytime!
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Refresh your Patio with New Island Mist™ Hard Blueberry Lemonade and summertime favourite Hard Pink Lemonade!
We’ve brought it back! LIMITED RELEASE Selection™ Sauvignon Blanc Rosé is available one last time!
Introducing new Island Mist™ Apple Berry Syrah
Five renowned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Fall into flavour this season with two delicious limited release wines from Island Mist.
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Limeade are back, for a very limited time.
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
New Island Mist™ Cucumber Melon Sauvignon Blanc now available at your Winexpert retailer.
Save $10 on select Baron's Beer Kits. Take out only! Brown Ale (Regular Price $32.95) Barons Deep chestnut coloured ale with a full-bodied, roasted malt flavour. Precisely...
Our best source of new customers is our existing and happy customers who share their wine with family and friends. We reward you for that loyalty by offering a Referral Program...
Chile or California...you choose your country of choice and savour the differences! Sale Price for Chilean wines ... $172 to make in our winery - regular price $187.00 Sale...
- “Love the service at Winexpert Moncton!!! Our whole family goes there, employees are great and the wine is very good :) !!! Would definitely recommend this place to anyone !!!!”– Natasha
- “Great wines, great service. Been a fan since they first opened in 2004!”– Bob L,
- “Wine is one of the basic food groups - man cannot live by bread alone - at least my man can't. Winexpert Moncton gives us beautiful wines from all over the world. Dave no longer has to lift and lug heavy carboys and I no longer have to wash them out and wipe up the wine spills.”– Stephanie C,
- “Their wine making process is fantastic resulting in continuous excellent wines, their service is the best I've ever experienced, I love going there. I have been a customer there since it first started about 9 or 10 yrs ago, the staff is the best I've experienced.”– Roger L.,
- “I don't know what it is, but when I walk into Winexpert Moncton my mood instantly improves.”– Andrew R,
- “Just bottled my wine yesterday. Started a rosé for the summer... Can't wait. Thank you Nancy and Brad for your help. You always seem to go above and beyond when it comes to friendly service.”– Dianne
- “Winexpert Moncton is my favorite store. Great staff and excellent selection of wine!”– Donna H,
- “Made my own wine for many years. That all changed when Winexpert Moncton opened. I have also gotten older - thank you Winexpert!!!!!!!!”– Keith P,
- “We LOVE Winexpert Moncton!!!!! Great staff and large selection of wines.”– Carolyn B,
- “Well, first of all...... the service is EXCELLENT!!!! And the wine.... even BETTER... I can't imagine going anywhere else for all my wine..... You guys are the best!”– Sandi T,