We are dedicated to making you the best wine at the lowest possible price. We love our wine and we want you to love it too! Our knowledgeable and friendly winexperts are here to give you an enjoyable winemaking experience as well as match you with your perfect wine. We listen to you! You are your own winexpert.... You know what you like and we respect that!
We have Gift Certificates available in any denomination for the wine lover in your life.
Feel free to contact us or drop by for a tour anytime!
Five renouned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Five renowned regions. Five spectacular wines.
Fall into flavour this season with two delicious limited release wines from Island Mist.
Back by popular demand, Chocolate Raspberry dessert wine, along with two new and very on-trend flavours Peppermint Mocha and Red Velvet.
On the heels of the phenomenally popular Eclipse Forza, Winexpert is pleased to announce the newest Eclipse limited release, BRAVADO.
Two new candidates are campaigning for your vote this summer.
This fall Winexpert will be offering three delicious dessert wines that will only be available by pre-order.
Island Mist Hard Pink Lemonade and Hard Limeade are back, for a very limited time.
Introducing a new, spectacular limited release rosé from California.
New Island Mist™ Cucumber Melon Sauvignon Blanc now available at your Winexpert retailer.
A showcase of five outstanding wines from some of the world’s most renowned regions.
‘Tis the season to be jolly and nothing’s more jolly than a little tongue and cheek fun with Santa’s Naughty and Nice list.
Bold and assertive. Strength and structure. A new Eclipse is here.
Sale Price $161.00 to make in our winery - regular price $176.00 California Cabernet Merlot Selection™ Ready in 6 weeks This popular blend combines the plump, fruity...
Save $10 on select Baron's Beer Kits. Take out only! Amber Ale (Regular Price $32.95) Barons Malty rich flavour and body. This reddish ale has slightly more bitterness...
Italian Nebbiolo World Vineyard™ Ready in 4 weeks Medium in body with a luminous dark cherry colour Winexpert World Vineyard Nebbiolo has rich, spicy fruit and delivers...
Vieux Chateau du Roi Vintners Reserve™ Ready in 4 weeks Robust, rounded and smooth, the bouquet of berries and flavours of ripe plum are beautifully integrated into an...
Save $10 on our seasonal flavoured Island Mist fruit wines Spiced Merlot Island Mist™ Ready in 4 weeks Aromas of spiced orange and warm brown sugar with notes of...
Our best source of new customers is our existing and happy customers who share their wine with family and friends. We reward you for that loyalty by offering a Referral Program...
Save $10 on our last Candidate Red. This is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon/Sangiovese blend with notes of black cherry, red and black currant Regular Price $150 to make on pre...
- “Made my own wine for many years. That all changed when Winexpert Moncton opened. I have also gotten older - thank you Winexpert!!!!!!!!”– Keith P,
- “Wine is one of the basic food groups - man cannot live by bread alone - at least my man can't. Winexpert Moncton gives us beautiful wines from all over the world. Dave no longer has to lift and lug heavy carboys and I no longer have to wash them out and wipe up the wine spills.”– Stephanie C,
- “Love the service at Winexpert Moncton!!! Our whole family goes there, employees are great and the wine is very good :) !!! Would definitely recommend this place to anyone !!!!”– Natasha
- “Well, first of all...... the service is EXCELLENT!!!! And the wine.... even BETTER... I can't imagine going anywhere else for all my wine..... You guys are the best!”– Sandi T,
- “I was really surprised today when I received a little envelope from Winexpert... It was a thank you card and a coupon!! I have to say that I was already super satisfied and impressed with the service!...”– Nancy R.
- “We LOVE Winexpert Moncton!!!!! Great staff and large selection of wines.”– Carolyn B,
- “I don't know what it is, but when I walk into Winexpert Moncton my mood instantly improves.”– Andrew R,
- “I went in and bottled my wine yesterday with my brother and his girlfriend. What a fun time we had! I really was not looking forward to all the work on a busy day, but you guys made it so pleasant and fun! I will be spreading the word and will be a regular customer for sure! Thanks for your incredible friendly service.”– Lisa D.
- “Love your company and friendly service.”– Eric F
- “Their wine making process is fantastic resulting in continuous excellent wines, their service is the best I've ever experienced, I love going there. I have been a customer there since it first started about 9 or 10 yrs ago, the staff is the best I've experienced.”– Roger L.,